To celebrate the listing of HALO on HBTC, we will introduce a “Trade & Share 140,000 HALO “from 12:00 on September 4 to 12:00 on September 6, 2020 (UTC+8), with total rewards of 140,000 HALO. Users are welcome to participate.
Event: Trade & Share 140,000 HALO
Events Period: 12:00, Sept. 4-12:00, Sept. 6 (UTC+8)
Rewards: 140,000 HALO
1) KYC 2 verified users with a daily holding at least 100HBC from September 4- September 6, 2020 (UTC+8) are eligible to participate in the activity (includes HBTC Captains).
Note: daily holding=∑Daily snapshotted holdings (randomly)/ 3
If a User bought HBC at 12:00 on September 4(UTC+8), held these HBC until 12:00 on September 6 (UTC+8). Since the snapshots are taken randomly each day, to meet the daily average of 100 HBC requirement, he/she should buy at least 150HBC (snapshots on September 5 and September 6, September 7) to participate in the subscription event.
2) The qualified HALO traders will have the chance to win the airdrop rewards during the activity period, see details as follows:
100 USDT＜Cumulative Volume≤300 USDT: 30 HALO Airdrops;
300 USDT＜Cumulative Volume≤700 USDT: 100 HALO Airdrops;
700 USDT＜Cumulative Volume≤1000 USDT: 200 HALO Airdrops;
Cumulative Volume＞1000 USDT: 500 HALO Airdrops.
Note: Cumulative Volume = ∑(Volume per trade*Excuted HALO price)
Since the total rewards are fixed, HBTC will distribute the airdrop rewards according to the sequence of each participant’s first HALO order until all 140,000 HALO are allocated.
1. All participants shall abide by the spirit of the Announcement on the Just and Equity Participation of the Platform Activities Calling on HBTC, and maintain the fair and just order of the platform;
2. HBTC will strictly verify duplicate accounts or fake accounts. The rewards will be canceled once founded and verified.
3. All rewards for the above events will be allocated within 5 days after the end of the activity
HBTC reserves the right of final interpretation of this activity.
About HALO (HaloOracle)
HALO is a decentralized oracle solution that can provide a complete data solution for any smart contract on the blockchain.
It adopts a node ecological mechanism of quotation and dual-role verification. Any user can pledge HALO tokens with a low threshold to become a quotation node and obtain mining rewards. The high-threshold ordinary verification nodes and the institutional verification nodes which are appointed by the HALO community can provide the ultimate security guarantee for the entire network in the verification and arbitration process.
This mechanism takes into account both decentralization and anti-attack.
White Paper: https://www.halooracle.com/static/whitepaper/halo-CN.pdf
Digital Asset Trading can be a challenging and potentially profitable opportunity for investors. Users are strongly encouraged to carefully consider their investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
September 3, 2020