To ensure users airdrop profits from NEST mining pool, HBTC will adjust business rules announced on“Announcement on the business development of mining pool for NEST ”as follows:
1. Snapshot time will be adjusted to 11:00 AM every Friday from11:40 AM every Friday(UTC + 8);
2. Withdrawal of NEST made between 11:00 AM (UTC+8) to 12:30 PM (UTC+8) will be delayed;
3. Eligible to collect airdrops by holding more than 200 NEST in his account;
4. The available balance of NEST in HBTC account, and NEST in pending orders will be counted during the snapshots;
5. Multiple accounts of a user will be calculated independently. if a user total Nest holdings are more than 200NEST for all his accounts, while less than 200 NEST in his master account or subaccounts, then these accounts with less than 200 NEST shall be disqualified for winning the airdrops;
We are sorry for any inconvenience that the above adjustments may cause you. Please see the following new business rules for NEST Mining Pool:
1. How to participate: Make a NEST deposit or purchase NEST by trading. Hold more than 200 NEST in HBTC account for the purpose of mining and snapshot;
2. Snapshot: 11:00 AM, every Friday (UTC + 8);
3. Airdrop: Rewards for NEST mining will be airdropped to the user's account every Friday at 15:30 PM (UTC+8). Withdrawal of NEST made between 11:00 AM (UTC+8) to 12:30 PM (UTC+8) will be delayed;
HBTC reserves the final interpretation rights.
HBTC will adhere to the principle of being responsible for users, and charge no fee for collecting services.
HBTC will continue to provide you with outstanding products and services. Thanks for the support!
Digital Asset Trading can be a challenging and potentially profitable opportunity for investors. Users are strongly encouraged to carefully consider their investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.
31 July, 2020