To celebrate the listing of FFF on HBTC, three airdrop events which are the new-user inviting airdrops, new-user inviting ranking airdrops, and token-holding airdrops, are going to happen to award our community users.
Event 1: Invite a new user to win 100,000FFF airdrops
Event Period: 20:00, 22 June 2020 - 20:00, 24 June 2020, Singapore Time (UTC+8)
100,000 FFF will be distributed on a first-come-first-win basis;
A registered user who completed KYC level 2 certification invited by the HBTC Captain or Super member, with the transaction volume (buy + sell) ≥15,000 FFF during the event, is counted as a valid new task;
The Captain who has successfully invited a new user during the event will receive an airdrop of 600 FFF.
A super member who has successfully invited a new user during the event will receive an airdrop of 420 FFF, and the Super member’s Captain will receive an airdrop of 600 FFF at the same time.
1. All new user-registration, KYC level 2 certification and transaction tasks shall be completed within the event period;
1.1) Follow HBTC Official Twitter https://twitter.com/HBTCNews
1.2) Join HBTC Official Telegram https://t.me/HBTCOfficial
2. All HBTC captains shall meet the performance requirement before participating in this event, those captains and super members who failed to meet the performance standard shall not be eligible to participate in the above event and enjoy the rewards.
3. To prevent users from cheating, single IP is limited to 5 new user registrations. If more than 5 registered users are duplicate IPs, they will be cleared as invalid data.
Event 2: New-user inviting ranking event
A total of 400HBC will be awarded to the top 10 captains
The top ten (10) Captains with the highest number of referrals (direct invites indirect + invites by Super Member) will be awarded and the specific rewards quota are as follows:
1st: 150 HBC
2nd: 100 HBC
3rd: 50 HBC
4rd-10rd: equally divided by 100HBC
Ranking result publicity
The ranking of the top 10 captains will be publicized every day during the event, any abnormal data or misbehavior during the event founded by the platform will be processed and the ranking will be adjusted accordingly.
The new users inviting & new users inviting ranking airdrop rewards will be distributed within 3 working days after the event. If the ranking is tied in the ranking event, the reward will be evenly distributed to the captain.
Event 3: holding FFF to share 600HBC rewards
Event Period: 08:00, 25 June 2020 - 08:00, 28 June 2020, Singapore Time (UTC+8)
1. A snapshot of the user's FFF position is taken daily during the event period, and users with daily average FFF holding amount greater than or equal to 30,000FFF are qualified to participate in this event. Daily average holding amount = (∑ snapshotted daily holding amount)/3
2. Snapshot rule: based on the random snapshot in a day, the FFF available balance in the user wallet account is counted as the valid holding amount while the frozen part is not.
3. Airdrop Rules: Users who meet the requirements can divide the 600HBC airdrops based on their daily holding ratio, and their daily holding ratio formula is: 600*the daily FFF holding amount of this user/ the daily FFF holding amount of all users.
4. All the participants shall complete the KYC level 2 certification before the end of this event, and those who didn’t shall be deemed to abandon their rewards.
5. Rewards distribution: the airdrop rewards will be issued in 5 days after the event ends.
1. The platform will strengthen data monitoring and screening. Any misbehaviors and violations such as malicious order placing founded in event 1 or/and 2 will be dealt with seriously, or even cancel the qualification of the participators in severe cases.
2. All captains and super team members shall abide by the spirit of the Announcement on the Just and Equity Participation of the Platform Activities Calling on HBTC, and maintain the fair and just order of the platform;
HBTC reserves the right of final interpretation of this activity.
22 June 2020