Since the implementation of the HBTC Captain scheme, a group of passionate members have emerged to promote the scheme and to contribute to the building up of our community space.
In recognition of the contributions made by this group of passionate members, whom we now call Super Members, HBTC has rolled out an incentive program to reward them for their efforts.
The Super Member program compliments the HBTC Captains Scheme. The Super Member program is a supplementary program designed to add value to HBTC Exchange. Each Super Member will engage in building and strengthening the community and in developing the HBTC business.
How to apply to become a Super Member?
1. Users who signed up a HBTC account MUST be invited by a HBTC Captain via the Captain's invitation link.
2. A Super Member must be nominated by a HBTC Captain. Each Captain can only nominate up to five (5) Super Members.
Nominate Link: https://forms.gle/inzfcxqLpbo9jYMM7
Super Member Benefits
Super Members who participate in any of our HBTC activities will receive 70% of the reward alloted for the activity while the HBTC Captain/s who whitelisted the Super Member will receive 30% of the reward.
1. Captain A invited User B and nominated User B as his/her Super Member;
2. HBTC launches an airdrop event, for each successful invite the Captain will receive 100 tokens;
3. When User B brings a new User C to HBTC, he/she will receive 70% (70 Tokens) of the reward alloted. Captain A who was responsible for nominating the User B (Super Member) will in turn receive 30% (30 Tokens) of the reward alloted.
4. When Captain A succeeds in bringing a new User D to HBTC, he/she will receive 100% (100 Tokens) of the reward alloted.
1. A Super Member does not need to pledge security deposit;
2. A Super Member is not bound by any performance quota;
3. A Super Member MUST be referred and nominated by a HBTC Captain. Self-registered users are not allowed to take part in the Super Member program;
4. Should a Captain need to replace his/her Super Member, the Captain may approach HBTC customer service for assistance;
5. A HBTC Captain cannot nominate himself/herself as a Super Member.
Please note this is a trial version of Super Member program. Should there be any adjustments to the program description, HBTC will announce the changes in its announcement page.
6 June 2020